Thursday, 13 August 2026

I love you

Oh! Mom. 

Sweet and innocent, Rosemary (my beauatiful rose 🌹). You're so sweet when you say technology is making things harder for us, when I tell you that it's  indeed making our lives so much easier... imagine having to go to the Dr. everytime for everything when we can just Google the symptoms (yes, imagine if we didn't have Google?!). 

Even when at my levelbest, I try to explain to you and convince you that, voting 🗳 for the ANC is what's killing this country (vote for Land Party if you need representation & change), because you say voting for the DA or any White lead party is putting White people in power and you fear that they'll ill treat us like they did during the Apartheid days (fear not, we as Black people have magic power aswell  - and I don't mean Witchcraft 😉 I'm merely stating that we're a powerful race... a force to be reckoned with!) 

Let's not get started on how I need wifi for everything and you buy an airtime voucher, and you're happy. See... I'm starting to think that I can't [ever] convince you that the world is changing and that we need to "keep up with the times"... you're just a joyful BBT (Born Before Technology 🤣) and life, indeed  - goes on. But you know what? As much as the world can change - you just gotta know that my love for you is higher than the highest mountain ⛰️ and deeper than the deepest sea! 

That'll never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment